Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions
of the Rise Above Ltd website.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Rise Above Ltd Products
The Contract Between Us
- Rise Above Ltd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is not taken until the point of despatch of the goods to you. Once payment has been received Rise Above Ltd will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Rise Above Ltd’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- Rise Above Ltd are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site.
- The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our web site, including VAT where appropriate.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Withdrawal By You From The Contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give Rise Above Ltd any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- To withdraw your order you must notify Rise Above Ltd in writing at the address set out in the Rise Above Ltd returns section of this Web site.
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Rise Above Ltd contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Rise Above Ltd has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Rise Above Ltd at the Rise Above Ltd contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified Rise Above Ltd that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Rise Above Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Rise Above Ltd in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Availability Of Goods You Order
If Rise Above Ltd has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Rise Above Ltd from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Rise Above Ltd will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Rise Above Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery Of Goods To You
- Rise Above Ltd will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Rise Above Ltd for delivery at the time you make your order. Rise Above Ltd are entitled to make deliveries by instalments or partial deliveries.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Rise Above Ltd will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
This is as follows:
- If the goods Rise Above Ltd delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Rise Above Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Rise Above Ltd in writing at the Rise Above Ltd contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were despatched to you, Rise Above Ltd shall have no liability to you unless you notify Rise Above Ltd in writing at the Rise Above Ltd contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to Rise Above Ltd under this condition, Rise Above Ltd’s only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Rise Above Ltd chooses.
- Rise Above Ltd will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Rise Above Ltd under this condition and Rise Above Ltd shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Rise Above Ltd’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract
Rise Above Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Rise Above Ltd excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Rise Above Ltd operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us at the following address:
Rise Above Records Ltd
PO Box 61350,
407-409 Hornsey Road,
London N19 4TT.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 609 4888
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Rise Above Ltd Web site prices, delivery details and Rise Above Ltd contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Rise Above Ltd. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Rise Above Ltd. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Rise Above Ltd should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by Rise Above Ltd. Rise Above Ltd shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:
‘Rise Above Ltd’ means Rise Above Ltd of PO Box 61350, 407-409 Hornsey Road, London N19 4TT England, UK, any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
‘us’ means Rise Above Ltd and you together; and ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions